Clinic 2: Discipleship in Practice
The main goal of Clinic 2 is to give you practical skills and equipping to effectively lead your newly started life-on-life missional discipleship group.
Clinic 2 focuses on the heart of discipleship as we focus on the heart of the disciples we are leading. We will build on the foundation and give very practical tools to help develop mature and equipped followers of Christ.
This event is for church teams who have been participating in this cohort.
To view and apply to join an upcoming cohort visit the apply link below.
Members of this cohort should have received registration information, if you need access to this again, please contact the Clinic Coordinator listed below.
As a reminder to members of the cohort:
- Movement Champion:
- Participate in leadership community calls
- Lead launch team through Ignition Guide
- All Attendees:
- Complete Ignition Guide, with launch team
- Select 3-5 group members
- Launch discipleship group
- Have at least 4 regularly scheduled group meetings
- Begin to spend time with disciples outside of group